5 reasons why you will be delighted
with your new SunWest home
5) We’re local builders and have been for more than 25 years: Living and building in Elbert County gives a feel for what our customers are looking for in “Colorado Living.” We are a quality builder and we are here to stay.
4) Well-crafted, beautiful homes: At SunWest we build homes that blend time-honored, traditional home designs with elegant, contemporary finishing touches. Only top quality appliances and fixtures are used to provide your family with years of convenience and reliable service.
3) Colorado country living at its best: Our building areas is in western Elbert County; just slightly off the beaten track, yet close enough for a reasonable commute to Denver and the Tech Center. And for all your shopping and entertainment needs Parker and Castle Rock are just minutes away!
2) Energy efficiency: To keep your utility bills lower and help the environment, energy conservation is built into every SunWest Home. In fact, our homes exceed the “Green Built” standards. Standard features include energy efficient appliances and lighting as well as ample insulation. Solid, weatherproof “Built for Colorado” construction ties it all together.
1) SunWest’s streamlined building and buying process: “We are very happy with our SunWest home. The design is open, livable and suits our lifestyle. The flooring, tile, countertops and appliances add just the right touch of class. We especially like SunWest’s streamlined building and buying process. Although we wanted the benefits of a customized home, we were afraid the process would be difficult. Thankfully, they made it easy for us. They took care of us after the sale too!"
—Mike and Lindsay Dunagan, Elizabeth, Colorado